Apply Now General Workers Needed Coca Cola Beverages
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or ensuring that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Leveled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- The clean and tidy working area is maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualification and experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience
- Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
- Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
- Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- Understands the impact of poor internal customer service
- Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualisation
- Performs tasks autonomously.
- Performs a task given and persists until completed. Excellence orientation
- Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Encourages small and continuous improvement.
- Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
- Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
Coca-Cola Beverages is a brand of soft drinks manufactured by Coca-Cola. Africa is the continent’s largest Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of the continent’s total Coca-Cola volume. In Africa, CCBA is the market leader in NARTD (non-alcoholic ready-to-drink). CCBA has a large presence in Africa, with around 14 000 people, nearly 7000 of them are based in South Africa.
Statement of the Major Goals
As ordered by the Supervising Officer, maintain the cleanliness of designated work areas using the prescribed techniques and frequencies in accordance with the cleaning specification’s criteria.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Cleaning and emptying garbage bins or similar receptacles, as well as delivering rubbish to authorized collection places.
• Sweeping the floors using brooms or dust mops.
• Using wet or damp mops to mop the floors.
• Cleaning carpeted areas using suction and “spot” cleaning carpets.
• Scrubbing, polishing, and spray cleaning floors with electrically driven scrubbing and polishing machinery (after receiving proper instruction and training).
• Using pick-up machines that are powered by electricity.
• Working at a height can necessitate the use of high-level equipment.
• Dust, wet wipe, wash, or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, exterior cupboard, shelf, and fitting surfaces.
• Refill consumable products (soap, toilet paper, paper towels) as needed or per regular operating procedures.
• Toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, bathtubs, showers, and drinking fountains must all be cleaned.