About the Nedbank Job Opportunity
Nedbank Is Hiring Young People With Matric. Nedbank invites young unemployed people with matric to apply for the job opportunity.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders perform within agreed turnaround time and Service Level Agreements by monitoring the accounts.
- Rehabilitate accounts by contacting, negotiating, concluding, and monitoring arrangements with clients and authorized third parties.
- Reduce and manage impairments and credit loss ratio by applying the appropriate actions including drawing daily reports and distributing them to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain client satisfaction by responding to general queries on risk or arrears timeously.
- Contribute to team dynamics by sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Build and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders by sharing performance expectations.
- Ensure client account status are correct by checking the account history details on the system.
- Keep the customer profile updated by a site visit, sending letters, and statements, and attach proof on the profile.
- Prioritize customer accounts by grading all accounts into risk categories and age analysis.
- Minimize potential loss to the bank by implementing the collection process and strategy.
- Ensure to comply with policies, procedures, and regulations by following prescribed processes and mandates.
- Notify clients of dormant /excess or arrears accounts by preparing and sending relevant correspondence.
- Outline progress and planned actions for the forthcoming month by meeting with stakeholders every month.
- Escalate high-risk matters (liquidation, deceased estates, abscission, alienation, debt review, bad debt write-off, business rescue, arrear accounts, etc..) by distributing them to relevant stakeholders.
- Improve workflow and time management efficiencies by proactive planning and implementing the credit control process
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impact a role by reading the relevant newsletters, and websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with the team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in the field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with the team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems, and policies and support the implementation of new processes, policies, and systems.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Certificate: Credit Management
Minimum Experience Level
- 2 years experience in credit collections
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk, and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Product Knowledge
- Relevant Nedbank Human Resources policies and practices
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Decision Making
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standards