Reports to Manager Outbound Call Centre
To perform telemarketing and telesales services. Support Savings Operations and Marketing initiatives. Generate leads and make follow-ups to translate leads into sales. Communicate proactively to customers at all levels.
- Responsible for selling, cross-selling, and upselling of Postbank products and services.
- Execute customer retention strategy by proactively engaging customers and support management of inactive/dormant accounts.
- Attend to incoming/outgoing faxes, e-mails, and telephone responses to Postbank inquiries
- Be able to communicate at all levels with clients
- Support marketing initiatives in penetrating through its goals and drive the campaigns and programs
- Provide support to Operations through follow ups on incomplete customer documents, management of dormant/inactive accounts
- Interface with Inbound call center by providing feedback to internal customers on matters not resolved instantly.
- Interface with Operations to address customer dissatisfaction as a result of operations’ inefficiencies.
- Draft reports on daily, weekly and monthly performance and provide recommendations on areas of improvement with regard to customer service, and assist with telephone surveys.
- Ensure the effective and efficient management and control of functions/resources in accordance with the stipulations of the Public Financial Management Act, fraud prevention and risk management principles, legislation, company policies, processes, regulations.
Minimum Requirements, Job requirements, Skills & Attributes
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Certificate in Call Centre Management or related qualification
- A diploma in commerce, sales & marketing will be an added advantage.
- FAIS Compliant
- RE Certificate will be an added advantage
At least 3-5 years of Outbound call centre or customer service & marketing experience
- Extensive background in telesales and marketing, preferably with financial services environment.
- Solid skills in outbound call centre management
- Ability to translate leads into sales via telephone communications.
- Legislation around the financial service industry (FICA; FAIS; CPA and POPI Act)
- Proficiency with Computer applications such as Ms-Office
- Strong leadership skills with ability to interact and influence at all levels
- Good business acumen
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good people management, Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning, organising and time management
High attention to detail; Able to work under pressure; Accurate; Ability to work independently and in a team; Flair for figures; Mental alertness; Ability to handle stress and contact with Line Managers
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability. In compliance with the banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
If you wish to apply and meet the requirements, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Leonie.email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. To view the full position specification, log on to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers.
Position numbers: 60063012
Cost Centre: 451103
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Postbank SOC Limited reserves the right not to fill the positions or to re-advertise the positions at any time.
POPIA provides that everyone has the right to privacy and it includes a right to protection against the unlawful collection, retention, dissemination and use of personal information. By applying for employment you consent to the processing of your personal information with Postbank. Your personal information and any attached text or documentation are retained by Postbank for a period in accordance with relevant data legislation.