SECURITY OFFICER REF NO: 210621/26
Branch: NWRI Northern Operations
SALARY : R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE : Mokolo Pump Station in Lephalale
- A Senior/Grade 12 Certificate.
- One (1) to (2) two years working experience in the security industry, preferably in National Key Point (NKP) environment. Valid driver’s license (Attach a copy).
- Valid New Grade C PSIRA Certificate. National Key Point Certificate (Attach a copy).
- Valid SAPS Issued Firearm Competency Certificate for (Rife, Shotgun and Handgun).
- Knowledge of relevant Legislations.
- Problem solving and analysis skills.
- Knowledge of security code of conduct.
- Good communication skills both (verbal and written).
Conduct Access Control, Guarding, Patrolling and Escorting at the National Key Point. Ensure that the premises are properly secured. Conduct investigations where incidents occurred. Ensure prohibition of unauthorized entry and removal of equipment’s. Searching and responding to alarms. Ensure that all incidents are recorded in the Occurrence Book and other Registers.
HOW TO APPLY
ENQUIRIES : Mr MS Nesamari Tel No: 012 200 9011
APPLICATIONS : NWRI Central Operation (Mokolo Pump Station): Please email your application quoting the relevant reference number to the subject line HBPRecruitment@dws.gov.za FOR
ATTENTION : Mr S Murunzi
Thanks for visiting jobs 4 you , please call again