We are part of Yum! Brands that are focused on building KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and The Habit Burger Grill to be the world’s most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands.
KFC Africa is a pan-Africa business with a presence across 22 markets in sub-Saharan Africa. We employ 35 000 people across all our restaurants and support centers.
As a global company that serves millions of consumers at 50,000 restaurants across more than 150 countries and territories, we aim to make the world better by acting responsibly concerning food, the planet, and people.
Our vision is to paint Africa red, and so we’re always on the lookout for great talent to help us make the world’s most loved fried chicken brand to as many locations across this continent.
Industry: Part Time No Experience Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
To provide an excellent service to customers and to expedite KFC products in an efficient, friendly, and courteous manner while maintaining a clean and tidy work area
– Approach and treat the customer in a courteous, friendly, and efficient manner as laid down in the Service Section of the KFC Manual
– Prepare products using approved KFC procedures
– Monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for products
– Ensure the correct use of product holding equipment in respect of holding times and temperatures
– Keep the Customer Service Area and Front Counter clean and tidy
– Follow all cash handling procedures as per Company Standards
– Deal with customer complaints as per KFC procedures and bring any customer complaints to the manager’s attention
– Adhere to Yum’s cultural principles
– Be obsessed with Customer Service by achieving standard audit results and working our customers on every shift
– Perform other duties from time to time as requested by the Restaurant General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor