Our company is built around the simple concept that the customer comes first.
Takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer‑centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e‑commerce company in Africa.
We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
We are short on ego and high on output. We are doers and not only thinkers – it’s all in the execution after all. We love what we do and what we are creating. Join us and become a part of something epic.
BECOME A DRIVER PARTNER AND JOIN THE TAKEALOT.COM DELIVERY TEAM TODAY!
What you need:
- Own smartphone required with android V7 or higher for the delivery app & GPS.
- South African ID or Work Permit for foreign nationals
- Valid SA Driver’s License
- National / International Driver’s License (Foreign Nationals)
- Your own motor bike or light vehicle
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Bank details
- Vehicle Registration form (RC1)
- Valid Roadworthy Certificate
- Clear criminal record
Benefits of working as an Independent Contractor for Mr D Food / Takealot:
- We operate from Monday to Sunday
- Premium rates offered from Friday to Sunday
- Personal injury insurance offered to ensure our Driver Partners are protected and covered against any personal injuries whilst on duty
- Free training provided to successful applicants
- Access to free road emergency response service
Fill out the easy application form and we’ll connect you with your closest branch.
For any queries with regards to your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Visit our Help page for answers to frequently asked delivery, order, payment and product questions, or log an enquiry if there’s something specific you need assistance with.
One of our friendly online shopping assistants will come back to you within the following working hours:
Customer Service Working Hours:
Weekdays 7h00 – 22h00
Weekends 9h00 – 18h00
Public Holidays 9h00 – 18h00