We are expanding and require an experienced Training & Development Facilitator is to conduct telesales training of new and existing employees to enhance performance and meet campaign sales targets. The successful incumbent will be required to design and develop sales training programs and course material. If you are passionate about people and are skilled at training, coaching and developing sales agents, this is the role for you.
We require :
- Minimum 2 years training experience within an outbound sales call center environment
- Experience training consultants within the insurance/telco sector essential
- Blended learning advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of telesales and outbound contact center operations
- Clear credit and criminal record and grade 12 pass
- RE qualification advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent reporting skills
Please note only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted.
T’s and C’s apply.
Business UnitTraining and Development
Minimum experience Entry Level
Company primary industry Telecommunications
Job functional area Training
Salary R120 000 – R216 000 per annum
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets