Call Centre Manager C – IRC211717
At 6 Merchant Place, Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB WI Fiduciary Contact Centre
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Manage activities ensuring levels are maintained, training is provided and that company standards are met. Planning, organisation and control of staff.
Experience and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma
- 3-4 years related
Additional information and responsibilities
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Monitor and manage the resolution of customer complaints and ensure resolution of escalated customer and staff complaints
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive service strategy and plan to deliver on customer needs/ expectations
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre
- Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects
- Develop materials and documentation including minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ’s and processes
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, market, competition and trends in the market. Research and identify new entrants in the relevant industries (mobile, payments, finance etc). Assess opportunities and threats from these entrants
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies