SanParks General Workers (Mopani Rest Camp)
SANParks is working towards being a major connector between societies. This has seen the vision of “Custos Naturae” slowly, but surely progressing to the vision of today as “A Sustainable National Parks System, Connecting Society.”
with the mission To develop, protect, expand, manage and promote a system of sustainable national parks that represents natural and cultural heritage assets, through innovation, excellence, responsible tourism and just socio-economic benefit for current and future generations.
- Salary: R 95 148
- Park: Kruger National Park
- Paterson Grading: A1
A General Worker position exists under the Maintenance section at Mopani Rest Camp in the Kruger National Park.
- Grade 12
- At least two years of working experience within the technical field.
- Physical good health
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare (Brush cutters & Lawnmowers) as well as building materials.
- Ability to assist with general repairs and maintenance to infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of the OHS Act.
- Perform semi-skilled tasks that will include minor electrical work, tiling, painting, plumbing and building following predetermined quality and productivity standards;
- Perform routine maintenance of facilities such as tourist and staff accommodation, ablution blocks, administration and technical buildings;
- Perform duties of a technical nature within the incumbent’s capabilities;
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management;
- Working closely with the Maintenance Officers.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CV’s as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Zodwa Sibuyi
Private Bag X402
NB. The positions will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Targets for KNP.
CLOSING DATE: 30-July-2021
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered to be unsuccessful.
Thanks for visiting JOBS 4 YOU please do call again