Department of Health Cleaner (20x)REF NO.: refs/008897
Department of health in Gauteng Helen Joseph Hospital is looking for prospective candidate to submit CV on the available cleaning vacancies post. On your Z83 qoute the reference number on the title of the post.
- Reference Number : refs/008897
- Directorate : Support Services
- Number of Posts : 20
- Package : R 102 534.00 Per Annum ( Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. BP Mathe (011) 489 0584
- Employer : Department of Health
- Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Grade 10, ABET or authentic School report. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and write. Ability to work under pressure and ability to perform routine tasks. Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends, public holidays and night duty.
Perform all cleaning service of routine nature with utilisation of various aids including: cleaning floors, lift and stairs, washing windows, mirrors, cleaning bathrooms, toilets, cleaning wards, collecting and serving of food, management of waste and collection of healthcare risk waste consumables, offices and non-clinical areas within the hospital and the removal of general and medical waste in designated areas within the hospital. Perform any other cleaning activities as directed by team leader / supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted at Helen Joseph Hospital, NO 14 Perth Road, Auckland Park.
- The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and Employment Equity, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on NEW Z83 FORM with C.V, Certified copies of I.D and Qualifications to be attached. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record, citizenship verification Qualification /Study verification and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening test.
Thanks for visiting JOBS 4 YOU we will continue to update you with new opportunities.