Trackers Southern Africa company that deals with installing car trackers in vehicles and is the leading company in the industry. The position is available in Rustenburg in IT and Telecommunications and is a permanent position.
Tracker’s department of sales in Rustenburg requires a consultant sales dear to promote TRACKER to the Dealer Industry and to meet sales targets set by the supervisor.
The main purpose is to provide a high level of visibility and support to increase devices installation volumes from this distribution channel.
TRACKER need a self-starter with a good and outgoing personality who can communicate confidently on all levels with prospect clients and old clients.
- Secure new business from Dealerships and new clients.
- Manage and facility growth of installations at Service Centres.
- Provide policy/product information to clients and dealerships.
- do Follow up of service/products on existing and prospective clients.
- services Client presentations.
- Area and market penetration to new clients.
- Solve clients queries.
- accomplish sales and operational targets set by management.
- work to provide client service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Administration of sales contracts to clients.
- Complete weekly activity reports and sales management.
- to available attend to point of sale material at Dealership and Service Centres.
- Manage a set call rate.
- accomplish sales targets regarding assigned projects.
- every monthly stock takes at Service Centres.
- Maintenance of Dealership File.
- Attend to all necessary administration.
- Attend occasional after-hour functions as instructed by management.
- Grade 12 and a minimum of 1-year sales experience in a dealer/fitment centre environment or 3 years of overall sales experience.
- Proficiency in computer literacy MS-office.
- very good presentation skills.
- code 10 or 14 Valid Driver’s License.
- very good communication and organizational skills.
important note: As this position requires travelling, a valid Driver’s Licence is required.
how to apply
closing date: 02 FEB 2021