CLEANER: HR AND GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT SERVICES (OUDTSHOORN) REF NO: TPW 121/2020
The Department of Transport and Public Works, in the Western Cape Government is looking for a cleaner.
The successful candidate will get to be paid R102 534 per annum (Level 02), w[which equals R8544,50 on a monthly basis.
- Applicant must be able to read and write.
- Recommendation: Applicants must have previous experience in cleaning offices.
- To be responsible for the cleaning of all offices, corridors, kitchens, restrooms and boardrooms etc;
- To keep and maintain cleaning materials and equipment;
- To report or announce when inventory has reached minimum levels to Supervisor;
- To carry out regular stock takes of on-hand inventory and report discrepancies should they occur;
- Help in the provision of refreshments, cutlery/ crockery for meetings/ workshops and training interventions.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested individuals or candidates may submit their application in one of the following ways:
1.By hand delivery at the Western Cape Government Jobs which is located at: 44 Gannet Street Pelican Heights Cape Town (from Monday to Friday between 07:00am to 17:00pm)
2. By post at the following address:
Western Cape Government Jobs
PO Box 113,
3. Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries contact: Ms A Matthews at Tel No: (044) 272 6071
- Applications that were not submitted before or on the closing date as well copies sent via fax will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to applicants from relevant local communities.
- The process of selection will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Applications must be made by way of completing the Z 83 form and current CV(maximum of five pages), together with copies of ID, Academic qualifications, and proof of other requirements as indicated in the advertisement.
- Applicants must indicate on their Z83 forms, the post they are applying for, as well as the relevant reference number.