Administration clerk: logistical services Ref NO: DSD101/2020
The Department of Social Development is looking for an administration clerk in the Western Cape Government.
The successful will get a salary of R173 703 per annum (Level 05), which is equivalent to
R14 475.25 monthly salary.
Candidates applying for this job or post must have the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a Grade 12 or equivalent qualification certificate.
- Must have a clear and good understanding of an office administration environment;
- Must possess clerical skills
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Be able to plan and organise
- Must have analytical thinking skills
- Must be computer literate (MS Office)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Provide general clerical support services
- To record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function);
- Keep registers and statistics updated;
- Render Supply Chain clerical support services
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services; Obtain quotations, complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items;
- Render personnel administration services:
- Upkeep a leave register for the component;
- Keep and sustain personnel records ;
- Render financial administration support services:
- Record and update expenditure for the component;
- Inspect correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to manager for approval.
HOW TO APPLY
People interested in applying for this post are required to apply online only because only applications submitted online will be considered. The link for applying is http://www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs orhttps://westerncapegov.erecruit.co
For enquiries contact: Mr A Mecuur at Tel No: (021) 348 5300