Our fundamentals are intrinsic to who we are, what we do and how we do it. Banking can be complex, but it shouldn’t be complicated.
Simplicity is the essence of our brand. To simplify banking, we’ve developed an all-inclusive banking solution, Global One. Our Global One offering provides simplified, affordable, transparent and cost-effective banking options to meet our clients’ needs. Because we want them to spend their time and money on the things that matter the most to them, like education, family, health and meaningful experiences, or growing their business – not on their banking.
We give our clients access to transparent and affordable banking services, and we use innovative technology and realtime processes to pass any cost savings on to our clients. There are no hidden costs. We want our clients to clearly understand exactly what they’re paying for.
We want our clients to access their accounts and money – easily and affordably – when and how it suits them, regardless of whether you prefer banking on your cellphone, ATM transacting, drawing cash at tillpoints or visiting a branch, how you access your money is your choice.
An affordable, simplified banking solution would mean very little without excellent service. Every Capitec person is responsible for creating value and delivering moments that matter to our clients. We want them to be empowered to make the right decisions because we know them well enough to give them the right information at the right time. We want them to trust us enough with their money and data to be their financial partner, and we put them first by providing a personalised service experience that makes them feel valued.
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To improve and optimise all areas where a client (internal and external) interacts with the brand’s physical and digital touchpoints with the outcome of improving the overall experience and perceived value.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, with exposure to:
- Voice of Customer Platforms
- Client Engagement
- Service Environments
- Employee Engagements
- Culture & Behaviour
- Previous exposure to customer servicing, platform engagement, product design/enhancement, customer engagement, culture & behaviour
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering – Process
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Market research methodologies
- Internal communications
- Client behaviour
- Marketing Technology
- Customer Experience Platforms (Digital)
- Product Management
- Blended Skillset – Marketing / Data / Technology
- Banking Experience value chain
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Persuading and Influencing
- Relating and Networking
- Deciding and Initiating Action_Acting Decisively
- Working with People
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Planning and Organising
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
For further information regarding this job posting, please contact the Capitec Recruitment Consultant:
Cleo Tammy Hendricks or Apply Here