Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
NOTE : Applications should be accompanied by comprehensive CVs (previous experience must be expansively detailed) and copies of qualifications, service certificates to support senior management experience, driver’s licence and proof of registration with professional bodies were applicable, identification document and permanent residency/work permit.
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resource. Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated by SAQA and to provide proof of such evaluation.
As from 1 January 2021, applications received on the incorrect application form (Z83) will not be considered. All required information on Form Z83 must be provided. Failure to complete or disclose all required information will automatically disqualify the applicant. Attachments to emailed applications must be limited to 10 megabytes and be as a PDF document.The DALRRD cannot be held responsible for server delays.Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered.
If you apply for more than one post, submit separate applications for each post that you apply for.
- Reference Number: refs/011580
- Directorate: ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- Number of posts: 5
- Package : : R102 534 per annum plus benefits
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
- Minimum of Grade 10 qualification or ABET Level 4 qualification.
- Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Ability to operate floor polish machines and carpet cleaning machines.
- Be able to read and write. Willing to work extended hours when necessary.
- Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English.
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending.
- Cleaning experience in a government health facility will be an added advantage.
Maintaining high level of Cleaning & hygiene in and around the workplace with the cleaning of the premises assigned to, which may include: – Cleaning either or both inner and outer parameters. dusting and waxing office furniture, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing burnishing and waxing of floors, Vacuuming and shampooing of floors, Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as high dusting, cleaning windows, polish furniture and scrubbing floors, vacuum carpets and mopping of floors.
Remove refuse bags. Clean bathrooms/restrooms by: – refiling hand wash liquid, replace toilet papers, hand towels and refreshers. Use colour coding consumables and equipment’s in a cleaning environment. Safekeeping and handling of a variety of Aids in the cleaning of the premises. Emptying and cleaning of dirt bins. Collect and removing of waste papers. Freshen the Office areas. Cleaning general kitchens by :- cleaning of basins, Wash and keep stock of kitchen utensils. Perform any legitimate duties delegated by the Supervisor. And report any fault to the supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
- Enquiries: Mr DT Motsipa, Contact Number: 011 694 3834
Applications should be e-mailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. There is also other Cleaning Jobs and Porter Jobs Available Now
The completed and signed fully z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly.
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Other Jobs that are available now and General Workers Jobs Available