The Department of Public Services and Administration is looking for a cleaner at Chief Operations Office branch in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
The successful candidate will be paid R102 534 per annum (Level 02) which equals R8544.50 on a monthly basis.
- Must have an ABET certificate.
- Knowledge and understanding of cleaning principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of chemical use (dilution/mix).
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment to be used.
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic record keeping.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of applying safety rules.
- Basic understanding of how to apply or use chemicals correctly.
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Having a corporate cleaning experience will be an advantage.
The successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- To provide cleaning services.
- Keep and sustain cleaning materials and equipment.
- To dust, wax, sweep, scrub and vacuum the floors and doors.
- To empty and clean dirty bins.
- To collect and remove waste paper.
- To freshen office areas.
- To clean the general kitchen basins wash and keep stock of kitchen utensils.
- To empty and wash waste bins.
- Clean the Departmental boardrooms.
- Reporting of broken machines.
- Requesting of cleaning materials.
- Help with other duties as and when required.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested people or persons can apply via email and must, in their applications, quote the relevant reference number outlined in the title of this post. The email address for sending applications is KZNRecruitment@dws.gov.za.
For enquiries contact: Ms T Zungu Tel No: (031) 336 2700
For attention contact: Ms S Mbongwa