department of health Cleaners (X6) REF.: refs/008789
Department of health cleaners needed in Gauteng Tambo Memorial Hospital and the salary package for this position is 102 534.00 p.a(Plus benefits). When submitting the application quote the relevant reference number (Reference number is in the title of this post)
department of health Cleaners Requirements
- Minimum ABET Level 2, Grade 06 or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure. Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Prepare to work in various areas within Cleaning Department.
- Ability to read and write.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hygienic and physically safe cleaning of Floors, Furniture, Bathrooms, Toilet Passages, Bed Lockers, Carpets, Lifts, Tables and Foyers. Hygienic clean walls and windows and other cleaning duties.
- The hygienic clean surrounding of the wards, side walls balcony and pathways. Ensure hygienic and physically safe cleaning of the kitchen and ensure that patient food is collected and served.
- Management and controlling of equipment and cleaning material.
- Deep cleaning as per request and according to schedules.
- Ensure that refuse bins are emptied, and rubbish is segregated and removed daily.
- Cleaning the Hospital daily according to infection control guidelines.
Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications.
Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Thanks for visiting JOBS 4 U please call again.