TFG Careers and Vacancies
Join the TFG Team
RETAIL WIL INTERNSHIP!! Earn an income whilst completing your Diploma! Are you looking for an exciting career in retail? Would you like to be part of a leading fashion lifestyle retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands?
Grab this opportunity where you are given the chance to study and work AT THE SAME TIME! We offer a 18 month WIL Internship programme where you will gain practical on-the-job work experience to qualify for your National Diploma.
In addition to a qualification combined with relevant work experience, you’ll also gain business, personal and technical retail skills you can use across the business and throughout your career journey.
To apply for this opportunity, you need the following:
- N6 Certificate/Statement of Results/ WIL Placement Letter from TVET College in:
- Business Management
- Be unemployed
- A positive attitude and a passion for retail
- Commitment to spending 18 months on the WIL Internship programme with TFG
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for customer-service
- Be a South African Citizen
- Aged between 18-29
If you are interested in this learning opportunity apply now!
While TFG has a history of over a century as an experienced retailer, we also have the mindset to catapult the business beyond the fourth industrial revolution with our exciting e-commerce strategy, manufacturing growth plans and technologically driven business and people practices. We know that people are the most important success factor in realizing our vision and have built a culture for individual and business success.
Our attraction model is structured to provide you with the best experience whether you’re a graduate, new job seeker or seasoned in your field.
If you are young (in age or at heart), energetic, want to be part of a business with the experience of history and a clear vision for the future, start your journey today by exploring the diverse job opportunities available.
Are you passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading retailer?
We are looking for high energy and confident team members, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products. If you have strong selling instinct and enjoy impressing Customers with your keen sense of style and creative eye then this position is for you!
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing Customer experience.
- Exceed Customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target.
- Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Assist with replenishing of stock and visual merchandising to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
- A Matric Certificate.
- Passionate about retail is a must.
- Sales driven and service focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Experience in representing a quality brand
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
Apply today or create a profile for future jobs that might match what you’re looking for.
Register and submit your CV
Apply for a job today
View our exciting career opportunities. To stay updated, register your details and upload your latest CV.